- Richard J. Harknett & Hasan B. Yalcin, The Struggle for Autonomy: A Realist Structural Theory of International Relations
- Frank Grundig, Jon Hovi, Arild Underdal & Stine Aakre, Self-Enforcing Peace and Environmental Agreements: Toward Scholarly Cross-Fertilization?
- Monika Bauhr & Naghmeh Nasiritousi, How Do International Organizations Promote Quality of Government? Contestation, Integration, and the Limits of IO Power
- Peter Wilson, The English School Meets the Chicago School: The Case for a Grounded Theory of International Institutions
- Johan Hellman, The Occurrence of Mediation: A Critical Evaluation of the Current Debate
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
New Issue: International Studies Review
The latest issue of International Studies Review (Vol. 14, no. 4, December 2012) is out. Contents include: